School Counselor Evaluation Tool
The Michigan School Counselor Performance Evaluation Tool is a counselor-specific evaluation available to all Michigan school counselors at no cost. Some key points about the evaluation tool:
- Developed by the Michigan School Counselor Association
- Reflects the ASCA National Model
- The Michigan Department of Education endorsed the ASCA National Model on May 14, 2015
- The evaluation was designed to parallel the requirements for the evaluation of educators
- MSCA is currently assessing the tool for needed updates
Access a copy of the School Counselor Evaluation Tool here.
Note: There will be a breakout session at our Fall Conference presented by an administrator and school counselor to show you how this evaluation tool is used.